What Public Policy issues are you concerned about?
Are you worried about taxes, increased business regulations, educated and skilled workforce, or minimum wage increases? All these factors and more can affect the growth and expansion of your business.
As your chamber, we are constantly tracking and advocating on issues that affect your bottom line. It’s important that you are up-to-date on as many of the things that concern you and your business success. You will find a number of items that we are involved in below. Your input is extremely vital to the success of our efforts, please come back often to check on things and let us know if you have any questions.
How can you stay up to date or get more involved?
- Check your weekly In The Know newsletter for issues and events
- Join the Public Policy Committee that meets on the 2nd Friday morning of each month
- Join the Business Education Network to work on joint projects with ISD 191
- Attend Public Policy or Business Education Events – upcoming opportunities include:
- Legislative Reception – March 13th
- Employer Breakfast – March 14th
- State of the County – April 4th
- Business Day at the Capitol on April 18th